I’ve decided to declare Sunday my self care day instead of Saturdays. I tend to be more productive on Saturdays and since Sunday is a “day of rest,” it makes the most sense.
Normally we go to church on Sundays, but since Robert is working today, I decided we would stay home and play and relax.
My plan for self care today:
- Sleep in (done!)
- No written plan for the day (I wrote a plan out of habit and threw it away)
- Blog and write (focusing on sexual abuse today)
- Coffee and time with Jesus
- Kitchen science with the kids
- Play games with the kids
- Listen to Bethel music radio on Pandora all day
- Eat all meals (I tend to skip breakfast)
- Super bowl party tonight!
What will you do for self care today?